Did you know that you can have emotional addictions?? (Yep, it’s true!) Once we make a commitment to shift our beliefs we can move away from those things that are no longer serving us! In this lesson, we focus on understanding the emotional spectrum and forming effective affirmations to aid us in consciously creating the life we wish to live.
create Powerful Affirmations For Yourself
- Start with “I Am” – this is your directive!
- Use the present tense as though it already is
- State it in the positive
- Make it brief and specific
- Include an action word ending with ‘-ing’
- Include at least one dynamic feeling or emotion word – think about how you will feel
- Make your affirmation about yourself and not about the behavior of others
The Work For This Week
- You can’t get where you’re going if you don’t know the destination – spend this week imagining the life that you desire.
- Spend time in nature to reduce stress and improve your mood.
- Be in a community of shared purpose and like mind.
- Take the time to recognize and take control of that space between the stimulus and response.
- Write and use your affirmations.
- Try the Tapping Technique.
Resources For Further Study
- Spiritual Economics by Eric Butterworth
- Taming Your Gremlin by Rick Carson
- Discover The Power Within You by Eric Butterworth
- The Genie Within by Harry Carpenter
- Deliberate Receiving by Melody Fletcher
- How Quantum Physicists Build New Beliefs by Greg Kuhn
- The Abundance Loop by Juliana Parks
- The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity by Catherine Ponder
- Higher Vibrations for Health, Happiness & Harmony by Brian Withers
- The Tapping Solution by Nick Ortner