This is the last lesson in the series on prosperity, for now. We have shared a variety of tools to help you strengthen your positive beliefs as well as changing the faulty beliefs. In this lesson, we focus on our true spiritual identity and the power we posses to create and make positive change.
The work we continue from here
1. Identify With Your True Self!
The universe operates on laws and principles:
Law of Vibration (like attracts like)
Law of Cause & Effect (reap & sow)
Law of Transmutation (changing energy)
If we completely embrace our True Self and the laws of the universe, then we know that there is nothing working against us!
2. Monitor Your Thoughts & Feelings, And Have An Image of What You Want
The thoughts & feelings we choose in the present moment becomes our experience in the future.
3. Maintain A High Vibration
- Compassion, empathy
- Finding the good
- Living in the present moment
- Act as though
- Set daily goals related to your desires and do them
- Challenge your fears in small ways to help you break through comfort zones and fear barriers
- Listen to your intuition
- Mediate every day
- Do forgiveness work every day
RESOURCES FOR FURTHER STUDY
- Spiritual Economics by Eric Butterworth
- Taming Your Gremlin by Rick Carson
- Discover The Power Within You by Eric Butterworth
- The Genie Within by Harry Carpenter
- Deliberate Receiving by Melody Fletcher
- How Quantum Physicists Build New Beliefs by Greg Kuhn
- The Abundance Loop by Juliana Parks
- The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity by Catherine Ponder
- Higher Vibrations for Health, Happiness & Harmony by Brian Withers
- The Tapping Solution by Nick Ortner