- There is only One Presence and One Power. God the Good, Omnipotent. (Omnipotent)
- The Divinity of humankind. Our true nature is good. (Omnipresent)
- The Formative Power of Thought. (Mind Action or Manifestation)
- The Practice of the Presence through Prayer and Meditation. (affirmations, prayer and the silence). (Prayer)
- The Law of Demonstration. (Action)
For the month of January, we look at the 5 basic Unity principles; OOMPA is a fun way to remember them!
Action and service are the ways that we demonstrate our beliefs. This is our connection to community and the sacredness of all of life! Through our thoughts, words and actions, we live in the Truth that we know. Knowledge of these spiritual principles alone is not enough. We must walk them out in our every day lives. Our discussion this Sunday will open you up to the opportunity to uncover your gifts and talents and how you might be of service to others!