- There is only One Presence and One Power. God the Good, Omnipotent. (Omnipotent)
- The Divinity of humankind. Our true nature is good. (Omnipresent)
- The Formative Power of Thought. (Mind Action or Manifestation)
- The Practice of the Presence through Prayer and Meditation. (affirmations, prayer and the silence). (Prayer)
- The Law of Demonstration. (Action)
For the month of January, we look at the 5 basic Unity principles; OOMPA is a fun way to remember them!
Prayer is creative thinking that heightens the awareness of the God power within me. Affirmative prayer statements bring us wisdom, healing, and prosperity. Prayer is not just a list of wants and wishes, it is the connection of the individual mind with the higher mind so that we pray from faith and trust.
Charles Fillmore said it like this:
“An affirmation is a positive and orderly statement of Truth…By affirmation we claim and appropriate that which is ours”
WORD VITAMINS are Nutrient filled words. Words contain energy and life force!”
Want more love in your life?
NEED A MIRACLE?
READY FOR MORE FRIENDS?
NEED PEACE OF MIND?
bE MORE PRESENT?
RESOURCES FOR FURTHER STUDY