- There is only One Presence and One Power. God the Good, Omnipotent.
- The Divinity of humankind. Our true nature is good.
- The Formative Power of Thought.
- The Practice of the Presence through Prayer and Meditation. (affirmations, prayer and the silence).
- The Law of Demonstration.
For the month of January, we look at the 5 basic Unity principles and a bit of the history of our Unity movement. OOMPA is a fun way to remember them!
This week, we highlight the history of Unity and talk about Principle #1, the first O, Oneness.
RESOURCES FOR FURTHER STUDY
The Story of Unity by James Dillet Freeman
The Five Principles by Ellen Debenport