- There is only One Presence and One Power. God the Good, Omnipotent.
- The Divinity of humankind. Our true nature is good.
- The Formative Power of Thought.
- The Practice of the Presence through Prayer and Meditation. (affirmations, prayer and the silence).
- The Law of Demonstration.
For the month of January, we look at the 5 basic Unity principles; OOMPA is a fun way to remember them!
This week, the 3rd principle of Unity reveals the power of our thoughts. Human beings create their lives through the activity of their thinking. Everything in the physical world has its beginning in the realm of thoughts. Life is an expression of the idea, “what we think about we bring about.” What you believe at the deepest level will show up in your life in some way, shape or form. The energy we resonate sends a signal into the universe and connects us with what we need and desire.
- Thoughts are the blueprint for reality in the physical world
- Positive or negative thoughts produce after their kind.
- Jesus said, “Ask and you shall receive.”
RESOURCES FOR FURTHER STUDY
The Five Principles by Ellen Debenport
The Biology of Belief by Bruce Lipton
Becoming Supernatural by Joe Dispenza, MD
The Power of Intention by Wayne Dyer, PhD
Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create A New One by Joe Dispenza, MD
Atom-Smashing Power of Mind by Charles Fillmore