- There is only One Presence and One Power. God the Good, Omnipotent.
- The Divinity of humankind. Our true nature is good.
- The Formative Power of Thought.
- The Practice of the Presence through Prayer and Meditation. (affirmations, prayer and the silence).
- The Law of Demonstration.
For the month of January, we look at the 5 basic Unity principles; OOMPA is a fun way to remember them!
This week, the 2nd principle of Unity reveals the truth of our divine identity. In knowing this we can rise above the pettiness and confusion of isolationism and separation. We celebrate the rich diversity of all people!
RESOURCES FOR FURTHER STUDY
The Five Principles by Ellen Debenport