We believe all service is an act of devotion to God and your spiritual community. This is how we express our divine nature, in loving service, to each other. Service is a key part of spiritual growth and personal transformation. To evolve, you’ve got to get involved.
We believe that everyone has something to give. And we believe that everyone is called to service.
There are many places to become involved here at Unity of Greenville and to accelerate your growth through service. You can volunteer as much as you are able. We have a place for you and we are happy to talk to you and help you find your perfect place! We want you to sparkle and to shine using your gifts, talents and abilities! Help to spread the Unity message of love and acceptance and create a world that works for everyone. You can make a difference.
Please contact us through the form below.
We currently have the following ministry teams with open positions:
- Care Team – Prayer, Send Cards, Hospital Visits, Share Meals
- Kitchen Team – Sunday Social, Food And Kitchen Clean Up
- Youth Education – Youth Ed Director, Teachers And Sponsors
- Nursery – Care For Babies And Toddlers
- Ushers & Greeters – Greet People At The Door, Help Find A Seat, Receive Offering, Count Offering
- Prayer Chaplains – Wellness Calls, Prayer On Sundays
- Media Team – Audio Mixing, Presentation Software, Live Streaming
- Board Of Directors – Fiduciary Duties, Monthly Meetings
- Community Outreach – Back To School Projects, Soup Kitchens, Christmas For Deserving Families, And More!
- Small Groups – Organize Spirit Groups; Book Study, Topical Discussion Or Other Areas Of Interest; Can Also Be Social Activities, Hiking, Sports, Movies, Lunches, Etc
- Workshop Support – Attend Workshops And Assist Presenters
- PR And Marketing – Use Social Media To Promote UCG
- Decorating – Seasonal And Monthly Decorating Theme
- Welcome Team – Warm Welcome To First-Time Guests
- Connection Team – Helping New People To Make Connections Within The Community; Making Sure People Are Aware Of Groups And Classes That Are Available To Them To Help Integrate Them Into Community
- Finance Team – Discuss Ways To Assist The Board In Expanding Our Financial Resources
- Social Events – Planning And Creating Events Such As Potlucks, Chili Cook-Off, Game Night, Etc
- Building & Property – Repair And Maintenance
- Landscape Team – Care For Flowers, Gardens, Pathways
- Photographer – Takes Photos Of New Members And Various Functions Where People Gather
YES! I’m Interested In Learning More About A Position!