Unity Church of Greenville is the perfect venue for public events that educate, enlighten, and embrace Unity’s spiritual values. We’re proud of our involvement with our community in hosting the highest quality speakers, workshops, seminars, movies, and presentations involving a spiritual component.
Our primary purpose is to promote the spiritual enhancement of our congregants and community, however, if your primary purpose is to sell or promote a product for financial gain, then our location is not a good match for your needs.
To submit your event for consideration, please complete and submit the proposal form available below. We consider proposals for speakers and musicians. Please note:
- Your proposal must be submitted at least six (6) weeks prior to the proposed date for your event in order to be considered and reviewed.
- Please check out our events calendar to check available dates before contacting us.
- Event proposals are reviewed weekly. We will typically contact you within two (2) weeks after we receive your proposal.
- In some cases, we will need to see a video or have other samples of your recent work before we can make a final decision.
- All workshops are evaluated by a survey of participants right after the event to monitor the quality of all our educational offerings…
If you have questions about whether your event might be appropriate for Unity of Greenville or about our facilities and services call us at (864) 292-6499 or email us with your inquiry. We cannot answer calls on the weekend.
If this is a workshop proposal, we require a one-page description of the nature of the material, handouts, and topics covered during the presentation. Upon being scheduled, we require a recent picture of you (within a year), any promotional materials, and brief workshop content for us to review.
Unity of Greenville reserves the right to decline any programs that are not in alignment with the values/principles and mission of UCG philosophy.