Accepting the reality of your present situation, then embracing spiritual practices and community support, is crucial on the journey to healing.
- I love my body and my body loves me.
- I feel the glow of God’s love in every cell of my body.
- I forgive myself for every time I chose to withhold love from myself.
- I am allowing myself to believe that I am enough.
- I am trusting my feelings.
- I share my emotions openly, releasing that energy from my body.
- I am enjoying moving my body in ways that feel good.
- I am a timeless, eternal being connected to the wisdom of the universe.
- I am grateful for the millions of invisible ways in which my body works perfectly.
- I am letting go of all resistance.